RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Suits

I'm at my friend's house, there's a party I think, and then it's just me and Mike and Charles about to watch a movie. The house is big but totally bachelor, messy, cluttered, etc. These ladie's show up and they're there to serve, um, someone, either Mike or Charles, like he was a god. They're going to cook and clean and they give us all suits and as I'm trying on my suit someone jokes that "They have a good cook but too bad they don't have a tailor" because only my suit really fits right.
I leave to head home and it occurs to me that these women will allow us all the luxeries of the rick life but we'll pay for every priviledge with a huge increase in our chances of getting hurt. As I run toward home past huge chunks of broken glass I see my shadow and I think "That would look so cool in a movie." My coat is flying behind me, and over me as I run and it has straps which are whipping about like medusa snakes. Very comic book. I get home. Where I live is like a brownstone in N.Y.
I wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home