RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

sex dream

Little disturbing, but I'll put it down. Quit reading this ya nosey bastard.
Part one, sex with my girl, another girl (aint saying who) there to finish me off.
2nd girl invites me to slide back and forth between her ass cheeks, which she's lined with a smooth kind of aluminum foil!!!
Dream jumps, and I'm sucking myself off. It doesn't feel good or anything, but I videotape it to prove it happened. This one was so realistic that I really expected to have that video tape when I woke up.

???? Strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home