RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

girl chasing bryna across park. Mad that Bryna doesn't want to do radio performance, since they were assigned to be paired up (like in school). I call the girl a bitch and get a dirty look from the old black lady.
I'm performing, I call up an audience member, I ask him to talk to me out of site of the audience, along with my boss. I"m total hack, making goofy faces behind the dudes back and what not. I ask him to impersonate my boss.
We're looking for something at my office. I get distracted looking at new Playboy in Trish's office, with Janet jackson, who looks awfull.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home