RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

I was warned that it wans't a good car, too light, would float right of the road. And so it did. I could only propell it forward or impose my will upon the direction it travelled when it set it's wheels on the pavement, briefly. I tried to take it through a fast food restaurant and got frustrated when it kept floating up to hight to place my order. I decided to go through the drive through, turn around and try again. Oddly there were for or five lanes to the drivethrough, each with their own ordering box and window, much like a gas station.

"They get mad if you drive through and they won't sell you food." whoever it was that sat in the car wiht me warned.

I dismissed his adviced, jolted forward when the wheels gripped the pavement for a moment. I was getting the hang of maneuvering the vehicle but when I pulled back into the drive through they did indeed refuse me service.

I parked and now it was Patrick, the young guy I work with, who was with me. We went looking for food in the strip mall full of knock off clothing shops and dollar discount stores.

I was gettting frustrated with not being able to find food. I did find some sweater shirts. Most were almost what I liked but too brown and with too many geometric patterns that were busy and asymetrical.

I found one that wasn't too bad and now had to put it on with the same urgency I had felt about eating moments ago. I got my dirty shirt off, wearing only my undershirt and then went to put the new sweater shirt on when a kid running by tried to grab it from me. I held on and looked the would be thief in the eye.

"I need it more than you." he excused his behavior.

"I need it enough to be standing here putting it on in the middle of the damn street."

He ran off.

That's it.


YEsterday I was so tired I took a quick nap on the couch at work. I dreamt I was playing video games on a big screen. It was some kind of competition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home