RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Dreamt I was with my family at a cabin up in the mountains. My friend Christian was there and we went for a walk. Christian had to go to the bathroom so we went in to this old store, that was closed and empty now. There was a bathroom. As Christian went in to use it I noticed that someone was using the store as a home. A dirty guy with glasses and a Billy Bob Thorton grin came out of one of the closets. I explained that I didn't know anyone lived there and so we were using the bathroom. He was cool about it.

When Christian came out he was no longer Christian, he was now my friend Jonathan and he said something that upset the guy, though he didn't seem to have said much beyond, "I was just taking a shit." We ran from the dude and we were climbing down a rocky hill. The hill ended in a cliff and so we started kind of sliding down these tall skinny trees with few branches. we reached the bottom and went into a cool little store with a few picnic benches inside. Probably a-lot like the other store had been like at one time. The guy with the glasses came in and recognized me. Jonahtan had become Patrick (Junior) and the guy didn't recognize him. I explained that I don't know what my friend said, but we really were just using the bathroom. The guy was cool with me, but apparently still upset with my friend. Patrick kept really quiet glad the guy didn't recognize him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home