RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

No Pants and fighting in the rain.

I'm at work, and it's busy but close to closing time. It's already dark out. I take off my pants and wander around in my boxers as comfortably as I might if I were at home. Two guys are acting kinda weird in the yard, then they knock on the door of the office and want to come in. The door, the whole wall actually, is glass like a storefront. I find a pair of pants. I have pants laying all over the plae. They're out there in the rain and I tell them they can't come in we're closing.

I go to the front door and the guys it turns out are there to pick up one of our employees. They're mad that I wouldn't let them in and they want to fight. I tell them that this ridiculous. They're friends my co-worker, there's no reason we should fight, it's just a misunderstanding. I realize I'll have to fight them. I square off against one guy and a girl put up her fists as well. They were gonna fight me two at a time.

I run back in the office to see who will fight with me. Ben is there. His face looks crazy, surprised, pissed, ready to kick ass. We run back out and I grab a guy by his head, and push down with all my weight smacking his head into the ground again and again. I realize this could kill him, so I rewind, and just bang his head on the ground once. I punch him hard in the face, but I realize this is too much too and I rewind again. I wake up. I never want to be in a fight again. Hurting people sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home