RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

snippets

Two short dream snippets:

1) Tony Hawk is paralyzed from the neck down, but he seems as happy and together as ever and is still real involved in the skate scene, opening skate parks and what not. I'm looking at him thinking, damn, he lost the thing that his whole life has centered around.

2) I'm at Burning Man which is like a water park but the tickets are still over $200. I buy my ticket and then a big wave knocks me on my ass. I look and the wave came from a little pool, barely bigger than a jacuzzi after my dad cannon balled into it. Dad is laughing affectionately while sitting in the pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home