RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

one i missed

Couple of days ago, dreamt the world was ending. It was a pain in the ass. So many people to be processed, including me, and I'm there, wanting to do it right, wanting to seize my chance to get a few things in the next world that I was maybe missing in this one, but it was enough just to try and keep up with the lines and the crowds.

Everything was white with chrome accents, our clothes were white, the only color was the different shades of flesh from the crowds of people we filed past cashiers and turnstiles and rode on escalators.

Yeah. A pain in the ass.



NOTE: proabably triggered by my re-reading of The Chronicles of Narnia including the last book where the end of the world is one big boring affair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home