RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

real doll, dinners ruined, skateboarding

I have a real doll. I'm having a threesome with my girl and the doll but just messing around really. She has to go do something, so I have anal sex with teh doll. There is some kind of epair guy in my room I don't know if he saw me doing it with the real doll (how could he not have) but he definitely sees the doll now and comments on it. I put the doll away, folding it up and putting it out of site (under the bed maybe?)

Olivia, from Oli-Pom's store closed down and she's working at some trendy mall place with skateboard decks attached to their rack even though they have nothing to do with skating. here and I make fun of this. I feel bad that she's working somewhere so lame.

My family has a get together, the WHOLE family, nephews and nieces included. Complicated, Erick making dinner, but dinner burnt or something and we have to make different dinner and dad shows up and is pissed at what happened to original dinner and John is taking it all personally as if he is being blamed.

I get WASTED stoned with James and then hop in the car with my mom. We're in a back yard that's huge, just acreage, so she's driving across the yard when I hop in her car. We go somewhere in the city.

I'm skateboarding, it's a bright fairly warm fall day. I ollie and break my deck. I'm part proud, like it's a big deal to break my deck and part pissed. I thow half the board, but I"ll pick it up, because I'll just be putting the trucks on a new deck.

Breaking my deck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home