RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Shut your fucking mouth

Me and my family, parents and all are at a table at homey sort of restaraunt.

A table of yuppies are seated nearby.

We're talking smack about them, they're talking smack about us.

One of them says something to me. I respond, "You can talk about us all you want. You start talking to us and I'm gonna punch you in the fucking mouth!"

Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home