RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

catching up

I've been bad about keeping this thing going and now I've got just snippets...

Had an interesting dream wherein a nude woman was on her belly in front of me. I could direct her movements by speaking into my cell phone. She was some sort of dial up hologram. Bryna walked in and saw me having this fun and being both silly and sexy, she lay next to the hollogram and and mimiced her movements. I instructed the hologram to kiss Bryna. I woke up.

Last night I dreamt that my dad was just divorcing my mom (they've actuall been divorced for over 14 years). Dad was having mom move out or having her pack his stuff, I'm not sure which. He looked really young and in good shape. He was in the backyard using the swimming pool. I cursed at him, in front of my mom. She didn't seem to mind the cursing much. Then I went out and really chewed my dad out proper, yelling at him and getting verry emotional. He didn't get real upset, didn't seem to care to much, but he was sarcastic back.

Later I was fighting with James while driving somewhere and Erick was explaining to Dad by telephone that I was fighting with James and it had something to do with James not accepting that skateboarding was a fad that would pass? I was unloading my camera from the trunk to film some skateboarding. Lots of fight with my family dreams lately.

Odd that I don't dream about my illness. It's really bad lately. I just started on a new drug called 6mp. It's actually a kind of Chemo drug and I'm pretty depressed about taking it, but I was pretty depressed about shitting blood too. Seems like I should be dreaming about this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home