RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Puppy and Cartoons

I remember dreaming about a little girl walking her dog. A stranger was standing next to me and we both noticed the girl throwing down the leash in frustration and letting the dog run off. The stranger turned out to be her father. He told her she had to be patient and then her mom and brother were there too, and we were all in a mall. The family needed dog tools.
I spoke to them with some kind of slight European accent. "Excuse me. I am thinking of having a pet, a cat or dog, but I don't know what pet tools are for?"
They explained that the tools were for digging holes to burry poo.
I pet the dog who looked like an unfortunate, blackeyed mix of a chow and a chihuahua. The dog looked nervous and unhappy. An older Asian man stopped an pet the dog as well. I thought the little family were kind of scary, sensing much tension beneath the surface.

Later I remember dreaming that I was immersed in comic book artist culture. I don't remember much but there was an ad in some industry magazine for a comic book artist game show where artist had to use the computer to create an image in mere minutes.

My alarm went off and I hit snooze. Then I dreamt that I got up, and realized it was saturday. I crawled back into bed with my sweetie, soooo very happy to be staying there. OF course, it's not Saturday and the damn alarm went off again, reality crashing in on me. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home