RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Zombies and more

Just vague memories of last night's dreams. Zombies, hunting 'em, but according to some intricate list/system, hard to keep track of, boring like work instead of fun and exciting like Zombie hunting should be.

Earlier in the dream I was working for In Alliance still, working with the developmentally disabled. I was working with a girl whose cranium was tiny, like a microcephalic, but the back of her head sort of twisted and you had to pull and untwist it to keep it clean and then let it twist back up. I was uncomfortable with this, it was kind of gross, even though she was a perfectly nice girl. I was wishing I didn't work for In Alliance.

Haven't written my dreams out in some time. Been getting bad at this again.

I had a dream a bit ago that Bryna and I went for a walk. We walked down this drainage canal and it was very pritty and became a valley and then into the city. We were in a really nice sunlit area with brick buidlings little restaraunts and cafes. There was a smaller version of Old Ironsides there. At first I was confused wondering how I got to Old I, since we walked the opposite direction but then I realized it was an Old I annex or something of that sort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home