RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Puke, Smoke

Bryna and I are at Chris' place. Bryna and Chris are drinking and they decide to lay down on the sidewalk and look at the sky. Chris starts puking but it's clear, like water, just flowing out of her mouth. I realize how drunk both girls are. The puke is making a growing wet spot on the sidewalk and it's going to get in Bryna's hair. I realize that Bryna's gone. I find her in Chris' closet, smoking. We fight.
Weird. I keep dreaming about Bryna smoking. She quit 3 months ago. I'm REALLY invested in her not smoking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home