RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

two dreams in one night.

I'm in an apartment, my mom's old town house I think. My mom and dad are there and Bryna also. Bryna has been being stalked and harassed by someone and while my parents and I were upstairs he apparently showed up, walked right in my mom's house from the back yard. He's getting increasingly brazen and Bryna's getting really freaked out but she still hasn't really gotten a good look at him.
Two cops knock on the door. One of them is really huge, almost a giant. Bryna's reacting like he might be the creep that's been harassing her. I notice they're uniforms are only rent a cop outfits. When big dude stroked Bryna's hair, we knew it was him. I go nuts, I curse at him and I push him out of the house. once Outside, out Bryna and my parent's view, work him over with a baseball bat. His friend won't get close lest I bat him too. I go back inside. I apologize to my mom for cursing. I got upstairs and get into bed, peeking out the window to see if there's more trouble coming. I feel like I'm hiding from what happened.

I'm working at a convenience store. Next door is a 7-11. Nobody's working there. I'm kind of managing both. I work all night. I finally have to go across the street for something. When I come back the manager's at 7-11. He looks at me dissapointed. I explain that I'm trying to watch both stores and I don't even work at 7-11, they just forgot to schedule someone. I go next door. The boss is there too. He's cool. A strange man who looks like a middle eastern Mario (from the video games). He wears a green plastic net on his head that looks like fake seaweed. He gives me a big bottle of wine, a big bottle of tequila. he's very thankful that I stayed all night. I put back the tequila.
I walk home. It's a long walk and I worry I took the wrong way but I think it out and I know the main thorough fairs will get me home. I pass a neighborhood, folsom and 18th ave (doesn't exist in real life). I was in this cool little neighborhood in another dreams when my sweetie and I went for a walk and found the Old I annex. i think to myself that Bryna and I should come back and hang out here sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home