RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Friday, February 16, 2007

three dreams one night

I blew it financially, will lose my apartment and my little brother who is my roommate is ready to grab the full place. I'm crying and freaking out and telling him he's an asshole.
Then when I calm down I work out a deal where our mom whose been living there rent free will start paying rent and I give up a few other things and I can keep the place.

Bryna and I and Antonio looking at a two bedroom place. The rooms are huge. I'm showing Antonio where I can divide one room up to make it my office and his bedroom.

I'm in my apartment where I live in real life. My mom is having me show my grandma old records hoping to find some she'll like but she don't like nothing. Apparently someone had earlier brought by a gentleman they thought grandma might be interested in. Then Kim Gordon and Thurston Moore come by before a show. I tease Thurston about all the stuff he left last time he came by. Kim says some super cheesey thing about how the new album is named after me, but she means named after everyone that they stay with while touring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home