RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Chris' Guitar

So my buddy Chris Woodhouse invents the most fun little guitar ever. It's got to bass strings. you play a bass track which then loops. A little metal piece that bobs around can be, well, bobbed around to make a cool speed metal guitar noise, change the pitch with buttons on the neck, and there's even another thing, that is also manipulated with a pick or fingers that gives a looping drum beat.
Then, we're at a rollerskating rink. I seem to be in charge in some fashion. A conga line starts. I'm in the conga line for a bit but then a break off and I'm able to skater really well doing big circles going forward to sideways to backwards so I face the same direction the whole time. I skate really fast and it's a thrill. My mom and dad walk onto the rink. Dad wants to know why I haven't called. I tell him, I've been here, my phone's out of range. Yeah.
I'm at my house. The skating rink may have been at my house. I own a house. I keep explaining Chris' guitar thing to people. He makes a bunch and their really popular. It's going to be his big break. Two younger girls are looking for something in my house, maybe the bathroom, and it feels strange to be a home owner. I feel very much like an old fogey as I keep my I on these girls out of concern for my home. I even lock one of the rooms. They follow me around and talk to me. I go to the garage, I'm going to go skating. I do an ollie on an old really tiny board on some cracked up pavement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home