RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

jimi

There was an old wood cabin and a band was playing, the members of which all looked like brothers with white hair and full white goatees. They all wore matching grey suits. They were the greatest musicians of all time, brought back to life to make up this band. The guitarist was Jimi Hendrix, not sure who the others were, but I was excited to have brought them back, and I was telling someone about it but asking them to keep it secret.
There was more but I forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home