RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Performing

ICBINC comedy show, in a classroom of some sort, audience of all young women, seated on the floor. We're unrehearsed, we don't even know for sure what our casting is.
It seems to be just me, Ben and Miles. Miles is bitching that he may not get much stage time, but Ben doesn't know his lines so I may stick Miles in more. He doesn't know his lines either but he's good at improv. The audience is there, watching, as we scramble to figure out what the hell we're doing. Miles' friend charged everyone a buck too much, and then refunded everyon $2 trying to correct. I'm not pissed though, It's no problem, compared with our bigger problem of not really having a show to put on.
Egads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home