RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Damn Frat Boys

Dreamt they were having a big crazy fraternity rally/party on our street. We hunkered down to watch movies, staying inside away from the crazy frat boys. When I heard them chanting about turning cars over I decided to go downs and see what I could do to prevent them from killing our car. When I got downstairs they'd all sort of moved on except for a couple of guys and a girl. They were being nice enough but I could tell that they were really dumb, somewhat drunk and volatile. Talking to them was scary.

I used to actually live next to a frat house and they did have crazy parties. Once I saw one guy punch another in the face, and then his fist continued on and went THROUGH a car window. Ever punched a car window? That's a hard punch that can break that thick glass. One guy there rented a car, on daddy's credit card of course, and just never took it back. It was strange to get a peak at this bizarre culture, spoiled upper middle class to rich white kids who were just complete degenerates as is the right of passage among the wealthy I guess. The truth is some of 'em were fairly sweet guys when you had a chance to talk to 'em. They'd come over sometimes and watch me feed goldfish to my water puppies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home