RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Capitol Aquarium

I dreamt that I worked at Capitol Aquarium again. I saw some people milling about the tank room and it looked like big sales were being made. I headed in to see if I could land one of them big sales. The big display tank I looked at was cracked, but not leaking. I mentioned to Grant (the owner) that it was cracked. He sort of rolled his eyes and looked tired.

Earlier in the night I had a dream that Danny, another friend who died this weekend (it was a hell of a weekend) was in the office and I was there with Bryna. I was jokingly baby talking at Bryna and Danny was laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home