RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Vivian

The office manager at my work, Vivian, died the day before Christmas Eve.
I'm very sad about this. I also, apparently have a lot of apprehension about returning to work. I work with two of her sisters, her niece and their childhood friend. My boss is pretty much family as well as she was one of his first employees over 20 years ago.

Last night I tossed and turned all night. When I did manage to fall asleep a few times a dreamt about going to work. I dreamt that she was there, alive, and then she left to go to the hospital and she died. I dreamt that I was there and her spirit was there saying good bye, wearing a big white furry coat. Hugging that coat, the sense of it just over whelmed you and white furriness became the whole world and I got crazy chills through my body. I dreamt I was there and being nice to the family members and one of them suggested we get some pie because Vivian had been working on making some pie when she got ill. Every time I fell asleep another dream like this started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home