RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

vague

Barely remember last night's dreams. Belle and Sebastian's album Life Pursuit was involved. I was either helping with the production or doing a story on the production of this album and it was discovered that three of the songs on the album were recording, quite controversially, by convicts.
Also, vague rememberance of planning a crime, a robbery or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home