RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Ween

In some weird part of LA I hadn't seen before. John's directing, Dad's driving but Dad's not listening very well. Trying to find the venue where Ween is playing. We stop at a cool little store. I've already eaten but must take advantage of being here by getting some snacks. Am tempted by chocolates but I know that I shouldn't. Ween is in a side room of the store. one of the weeners is explaining that they wanted to change their names to, um, something, I forget. Dean liked the name changes for the other two guys but didn't want to be called "baby". We leave and dad is driving poorly, John is getting impatient. There are weird women in the parking lot. Older women, with almost nice bodies in bathing suits and what not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home