RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Can't get through the damn mall

We just want to get to the smog place, but between us and it is small galleria, mini-mall type place and we can't seem to get through it. Walking in the direction we need to go on the first floor we hit a dead end. We try some stairways but they're employees only, behind the scenes deals. An attractive girl tells us a way to get up the third floor which goes through. I have to run back to tell her I liked her outfit. The third floor is a nails/hair place and it's big and spacious and very chi-chi. The woman running it, stereotypically enough, and older Asian woman, greets us as soon as she sees us. We explain that we're just trying to get through the building. They have a fish tank and I have to look at it. Its a big, amazing reef tank. Instead of lots of variety this tank has a few species of coral only in amazing abundance. It's graceful and gorgeous and sunk in the tank are three big plastic sub sandwiches?!?! I figure the store-owners insisted on this, though I can't see why since it's a beauty salon not a sandwich shop. I ask if Jim is the one who set up the tank. He is. We go into the stairwell and I'm trying to explain to Bryna what is so unique and amazing about this tank.
Now we're downstairs and on the other side of the building. We're at a more expensive upscale version of hooters. It's a nice place but its staffed entirely by mostly unattractive women in skimpy outfits. I'm standing outside where two girls are swimming in a sort of wave pool. I am watching. They aren't attractive in the slightest and yet I can't look away thinking I might see some skin. A wave comes and then the side of the pool drops out and I realize that I'm standing on some sort of giant slip and slide. I am being swept away by this huge wave and I go with it. It's not fun, I'm not enjoying myself, but I know there is nothing I can do about it, so I try to only get wet on one side. I think about where my phone is. Finally the wave stops. I get up. I feel and my phone is in the dry pocket. I walk back toward the restaurant and my friend Brett. Bryna at some point became Brett. I'm in the suburbs judging by the people walking toward me. I think I see my friend Bill but it's not him.

Later I dream at my mom's house. I have a room there. My mom is playing cards with a bunch of old ladies. I'm listening to music with some friend of mine and my brother James. I have a huge pile of free singles. I tell James I don't know if any of them are any good as I haven't gotten to them yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home