RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hamburger, Crest, Sea Monkey

I'm out with Scott promoting Love and Math (a play) and we go to a falafel place. For some reason we have a hamburger to promote the show? The owner of the falafel place agrees to take our hamburger and display it but he cus the sides off so it's not round like a burger and instead is long like the sub sandwhiches he sells.
We hear someone ordering the new special hamburger as we leave and we shrug, laugh and move on.
Then, it's my birthday. I'm on stage at The Crest. It's dark, real dark, pitch black. I'm asking for a light and a few people flick their lighters but its too dark and the contrast is too much, the lighters are hard to look at. KT asks me to get the food and bring it to the stage when I'm done on stage. Sids then on stage, there are some lights and I"m in the front row. I'm instructed to keep her up there so Andy (her business partner at The Crest) can play some joke on her. I try, then this spotlight comes on and goes all weird, sorta psychedelic. This is Andy's idea of a whorthwhile prank. Sid roles her eyes.
Then, I'm at work. Allen has a cup of water on Lilly's desk and is showing LIlly's granddaughter some of my sea monkeys. I am stoked to see that there are indeed some live ones, having come back after dehydrating the tank.
Hamburger falafel promoting with Scott.
my birthday at crest/picking on Sid w/spotlight, keep her on until Andy finishes pickin' on her.
Sea Monkey's, Allen showing them to kid up front.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home