RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

comedy?

We're at a show, on stage, myself and Andrew, one of the guys from The Cody Rivers Show (who are actually coming down in April to do a show.) I sit next to Andrew and he starts a really depressing bit. Its improvised and it goes great. A nice, dark piece of comedy.
We're at some hipster party with all the cool kids. For some reason we start doing the routine there in the middle of the party. There is a set of bleachers so setting up in front of them is kind of like being on stage. I do an awkward introduction where I say that the parents of the people in Pets (a local band) lost their jobs and will now be supported by their kids music. I say that that is great. I also say that I'm not totally sure that its Pets, it might be one of these other "couple" bands, but its one of them. We start the routine. I do it differently, less funny, more just depressing stories. The bleachers are emptying. There's maybe one person watching when we finish.
After we're all hanging out inside, in a big dark room full of chairs and couches. Evan is handing out flyers for a Brent Weinbach show. I announce to the room, "I wouldn't say this lightly. This guy is the funniest stand up comic working today."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home