RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Friday, February 02, 2007

catching up

Last night: Dreamt I needed somewhere to sleep. Wasn't homeless, just to far from home and tired. Climbed into Capitol Aquarium, where I used to work, through an open window. In the dream Capitol was this smallish white brick building that wasn't much of an aquarium as it lacked fish tanks, but it did have a back yard. I snuck back out the window just as Grant the owner was sneaking in. Later I went back, for a visit presumably but I think mostly out of curiosity to see if they knew that I'd crashed there. The criminal always revisits the scene of the crime. I went into the backyard to say high Lori, Grant's daughter, as she tended to the lawn or something. I talked with her brother Bobby, the guy who ran things when I was there, but he was just a disembodied voice. The voice maybe came from the hose, I spoke to the hose figuring thats what carried his voice but I gave it surprisingly little thought as we made small talk.

Earlier in the week: In the waking world my friend Patrick is desperately seeking work. I dreamt I'd opened a cafe and the ambience was really cool but the food was boring. I asked Patrick to come be the cook. He said he didn't know. I was beside myself. "Dude, you're desperate for work, ready to take anything, and I'm offering you a really good opportunity, what the hell?"
He wasn't sure he could make good Macaroni and Cheese, which for some reason I figured would be really popular. I remembered all my past experiences with Patrick and decided to just let it go. He'd take a few days and then he'd agree to take the job.

Had another dream that I've forgotten most of but it did involve girls having sex with each other using this stainless steel silo shaped strap on thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home