RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Tehran

I dreamt I was in Tehran. At first it was Bryna and I visiting but then it was Jonathan and I there on some manner of business. Mostly though I walked around by myself and I really love walking around by myself in a strange city.

The room we were staying in was on the second floor and had window that hung out over the sidewalk, like a bay window, and the floor of the window was glass so you could look through it and watch people going by. The owner of the hotel asked me how to become a nicer hotel. I gave him advice about painting and buying really good beds and bedding. He was a nice guy.

I was at a cafe and it was so foggy that I couldn't see for more than a half block in either direction. It was incredibly pretty. I'm guessing they don't really get much fog in Tehran, but what do I know? I was overwhelmed with emotion, even cried a little, at the just how pretty everything was. I wanted to call my mom and tell her how amazing it was but I worried that she'd just be scared to death of me being in Iran.

Later I was walking back to the hotel and it was sunny and it just hit me that I was so far from home and it was really exciting. I got back to the hotel and went up to the roof, six stories up. It was a cool view, but the elevator went down after I got out of it and there was no way to call it back. I was afraid that I'd look suspicious up on the roof but I looked around and lots of folks were on their roofs. The back of the building the roof wasn't to far from the ground, like it was built on a very steep hill. Then the front wasn't to far either, faulty dream logic. I woke after hopping down from the roof.



A couple of nights ago I dreamt that I trained a baby or mini elephant, sit, stay, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home