RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Sniper

I go up top a big building, with a gun, and pop off a few shots. I don't think I hit anyone, just stirred the city up, got the beehive buzzin'.

I come back down and I walk around in the chaos I've inspired.

I head up another building. I pop off a few more shots from different corners of the rooftop.

I'm heading across town toward another building. I pass a kid. I don't feel guilty or anything but I decide I've had enough and I go home.

The rest of the dream I'm really stressed trying to imagine what evidence I've left behind that might lead the authorities to me. I realize they will keep investigating this for a long time and I'll have to live with this stress for the rest of my life, never knowing when Johnny law might come knocking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home