RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Couple of Dreams

Two nights in a row dreaming about my apartment where I live.
In the first Bryna discovers a door that goes to a really nice balcony/porch off our house. The view is delightuf. She's sitting out there smoking. This is the first time I've had a dream with her smoking where it seemed normal and I got upset since she quit 8 months ago.
We check out the porch and it's pretty flimsy. Then we notice it's not attached to the main building and just sits up on stilts. It sways in the wind and I suggest it should be attached and that it's probably not safe for now.
Later, I'm in the house and bryna standing on a small platform that's a few steps higher than the porch. I don't recall this being there before but I tell Bryna to be careful. Just then she loses her footing and steps onto the porch right into a small tub of chemically stuff, maybe cleaning stuff, I'm not sure. She slips in the tup and falls off the porch. I run toward the porch but its too late for me to do anything. I see her fall, and she lands on one shoulder and rolls, the way one would ideally if falling off a skate board. It seems like she'd be okay.
I run with all my might to get to down the stairs and to her. Her eyes are open and she seems okay when I get there. I'm so relieved. I hug her and a strange rumbling low howl is coming out of me for a long time. I see me feeling this emotion but it's like I"m watching if from afar and I think she'll be okay and it's good that she sees how much I love her. The howl turns to sobs and I wake up.

Then last night I dream that our new neighbor has a mini motor home that doesn't run and pushes it way from her driveway like she's all done with it. Bryna guesses that she's coming from a bad situation. She tells me that groups that help people escape bad situations will often give them a camper or motor home to live in until they get a job and can afford an apartment.
I think the mini-motor home is the coolest thing ever and I push it into our backyard. I sit in it and plan how we could be comfortable in it, watching movies on my laptop. I know I'm supposed to be inside helping with the house but it's just too cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home