RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Friday, May 11, 2007

catching up again

My parents are still together, dad's bbq-ing in back yard, for some reason my mom asks me to say grace, I do it, real quicklike. Later I'm explaining to a pastor friend that I said grace. Something happens with me and my brother Edward, a fight or something. Later he gives me a hug, a real stiff awkward sort of hug and I cry and then I tell him that I have a ridiculously high need for my brothers' approval, but I always do such dumb things when they're around. He tells me that he's not much for hugging and such. He tells me that it's been a few months since we've hugged and years since we danced?

Earlier Dreams that I didn't record:
I'm running down the street and I'm not satisfied with how fast I can move so I turn into a wolf to run faster. I worry someone'll see me so I turn back to me, but I get frustrated again so I turn back to a wolf. The city is beautiful. I get home and there's my friend's kid, Ella, at the top of my stairs waiting to go in. I go to get the door and a dog charges us. I drop to the ground and kick the dog in the head as he leaps at Ella. He recovers and leaps again and I pin him to the ground with my foot on his throat.

My little brother is a Sea Monkey. He starts to get embarrassed walking around being stared at. I take him to Target to buy him some clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home