RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Open heart surgery and a drug fiend

Open heart surgery with only a local anesthetic. In fact, I was sitting up durring the procedure. The anesthetic made it not hurt, but I could still feel the scalpel cutting deep into my chest. My heart was on the right side of my body in the dream rather than centrally located.
Later I was explaining to my mom that it was no big deal. Immediately after the surgery I was up and about.
I was walking home from my mom's and I saw a guy trembling and sweating profusely in a parking lot. He was wild eyed and disheveled. I continued walking. Later I saw a young girl looking very scared but trying not to react, not wanting to give the boogie man the attention he needs to exist I guess, as the trembling guy was noisily approaching her from behind. I watched and I don't think he was heading for her intentionally. He was running and puking. He had on only a pair of tattered pants. He was thin and muscular and completely fucked.
When he noticed the girl he did turn his attention to her so I called his attention to me. He started following me and the girl ran in the opposite direction. Now Bryna was with me. We reached our apartment building and walked the long hallway to our front door. (We've never lived in a building like this in reality.) I told Byrna she should go inside and let me deal with the crazy. She did so, and I started running. Crazy ran too, and then I jumped on the ground and let him trip over me hard. I got up and was going to go into my apartment. My neighbor came out and he was a short very serious macho type. If I was going to really take care of this situation like I should, he would just have to do it for me and see that crazy was out of the building.
Of course I should have just let him, but I didn't want to be looked down on. I ran again, toward the exit of the building but when I dropped down this time crazy guy just stepped right over me. So, I shoved him out of the building and told him he had to go and I acted like and animal myself, lunging at him and growling 'til he looked like a confused puppy. I went back inside and he didn't follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home