RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

My Birthday Present and Parking

There was a young lady working for me when I was in retail. I couldn't help noticing that she was quite attractive. She was flirty and I went out of my way to avoid being alone with her. If she'd come into my office I'd walk out onto the floor, that kind of thing. And I'd make sure AT ALL costs that her and I were never the last to leave after closing, even if it meant keeping some poor kid there long after they finsihed their own closing duties.
Then, I left retail and I didn't see her again for a few years.
I ran into her recently and she still drives me up a wall but she's now an adult and not a subordinate.
So, last nights dream. I'm giving her a ride home and she's wearing a short skirt, opaque black thigh high stockings, looking as cute as could be and flirtling like crazy. There's a hotel on the way to drop her off and it occurs to me that it would be a great place for a tryste.
I'm a good boy, even in my dreams. I go to Bryna and ask permission to have said tryste. It's my birthday I tell her. I figure this will work on her and the other woman. I get to have this, it's my birthday.
I describe the skirt and stocking to Bryna. I'm sure that the outfit will be what convinces her to give me her blessing. Like she'll say, "Oh, a short skirt and stocking, well yeah, of course, go for it."
The dream ends before I get my birthday present.
Earlier in the dream I parked my car on the side of the freeway. Not sure if I was out of gas or just decided it was a good place to leave my car. I had 24 hours to get it back. When I got back it was gone. There was art all over the shoulders of the freeway. Some kind of art in public places thing. Metal sculptures of the sort my friend and neighbor Gale does. Steve V. had some sculpture that loosely incorporated his motorcycle. His motorcyle was on the freeway and was art. My vehicle had been towed. Some symbolism there I'm sure. I went to some office full of beaurocratic goings on and told them it had only been 23 hours, even though I wasn't sure this was true, I figure it was unlikely that my vehicle got tagged within the first hour of my leaving it.
A woman working there was helpful in getting my car back. I think there were cars parked in hallways in the building but they were being replaced by metal sculptures as well, just as on the freeway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home