RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Last night:
Wasn't quite fighting with Bryna, just wanted to stay somewhere else for a night. rented room in a place that looked like a cheap downtown motel on the outside but was kind of themed on the inside. My rooms was tiny like a closet and all frilly with pink ruffles and crowded and cluttered and the bed was tiny and I realized that two of the walls were actually just sheets and one came down and in the next room, just loading in, were two of the lesbians I met at Tina's wedding. They said hello and were very friendly. I really wanted to go to sleep but didn't think I could get comfortable in this crowded room.

Later, after waking up to the rain really coming down, I was dreaming that the rain washed away a bunch of internet stuff for The Coexist Comedy Tour, including Tissa's myspace page. I was repairing her page and she wanted to make sure Junior was on her friend's list as she thought he was the coolest. (She's never heard of Junior in real life I'm sure.)

Yesterday:
Dreaming about hookers, they were around for some reason, a bunch of them in really great costumes. One in a mostly red outfit, another in mostly yellow, etc. and then after they were gone dreaming about fantasizing about having sex with them or was I dreaming about actually having sex with them. Lines blured. The sex was standing, maybe anal, with the one in yellow.

Day before that:
I had a pet. It was a Big water puppy/monster from The Host. Creature was playful and LOVED to rock out to cheesy hair rock and I was thinking "Wow, I've actually had conversations with this creature? Haven't I?" It was very sweet and liked to be pet but was also a bit intimidating, I wasn't sure that it wouldn't bite. Watching it work it's way out if it's tank that was barely bigger than it was. Later it had glass stuck to it's skin. I carefully picked the glass off. Was the glas from it's tank?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home