RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Black Furry Pillows

Walking out of an antique/junk store. Walking with a pretty asian girl who doesn't speak english and her hip caucasion boyfriend who just doesn't speak.
Then there's an old asian women there, the girl's mother, and her and I make jokes and trade stories and laugh and put my hands on her shoulders and the city is pretty and I'm happy.
I get to an apartment buidling with many little apartments and the girl and her bf live there and so do. She is suddenly on the second floor and she gets my attention and throw me down a black furry pillow and points up. She wants to go sit on pillows on the roof.
I tell her I have to introduce her to my girlfriend first and I don't know if she understands but she walks with me towards Bryna and I's apartment. She gets in the elevator which is right next to my apartment. It's a cool old elevator with a black iron gate. On her way into the elevator she bumps into Emily W. and Emily doesn't acknowledge her. I try to introduce Emily, proud of my correct pronunciation of the girl's name and Emily says in an impatient tone, "I'm not in a state to meet anyone!"
I follow Emily into my apartment. it's one small room. Bryna's on the bed shaving her legs and the little apartment is full of girls, Emily, Chris, Bryna's sisters. They all seem angry. It's Bryna's birthday. I want to get away from the negativity.
I ask Bryna to come meet my friend. We walk into the hall and the girl has let the elevator gate shut. She opens it when she sees us. She's standing at the back of the elevator. I introduce her to Bryna and I wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home