RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Rape

Dream I was an extra on some movie set. A blonde girl was snobby to me. I pushed her and her friend to the ground, but it didn't seem like a violent act because they just sort of floated down. I didn't take off my cloths or their but I was able to start having sex with her, sort of. I wasn't very hard and she was making snotty comments about the fact that I couldn't even rape her right, such a loser am I. I managed to hold her and her friend down at the same time. They were too bored to fight it.

I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home