RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Thee Nights catch up

Kept waking up, stressed, trying to get Mick Jagger's contract worked out in a way that everyone would agree with. Had to actually tell myself "You Don't Know Mick Jagger or The Stones! You have nothing to be stressed about. Go TO SLEEP!" It didn't work.

Next night. Dreamt of Q-Tips. I was getting so much yellow gunk from my ears, even a little brown and then some blood. Decided to be gentle with the blood. Told Bryna about it. Asked her not to freak out.

Last night. Long, luxurious blow job. Finally finsihing with a hand job, cock held gently against her breasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home