RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Weather

Bryna and I are lyin' in bed and our west facing window is as wide as the wall it's on and almost half as tall. Bryna's reading and I tell her to look at the amazing round patterns the clouds are making, like a cloud mandalla. Everytime she looks though they're in a comparitively boring formation.
Finally I get her to look and keep looking. She sees the amazing patterns. A tunnel clowd forms and comes toward us. It's hailing hard. We get the windows shut. The tunnel clowd goes down the alley next to our house. Things start to calm down. It's really cool. We cuddle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home