RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm on a boat. A mans explaining that when you see this certain kind of shark you tell your divers not to go in the water. But if there already on the way in, expect to be taking them home without limbs. And like we're illustrating the point with no option to follow the advice, everyon on the boat jumps in. I think to myself that I'm not supposed to be amongst the divers. I manage to get back in the boat whole, along with with one other person. Then everyon else starts climbing in with missing legs. There is no blood. It's as if the shark carefully amputated and cotterized the legs in some undersea operating room.
I was rowing the boat back with my hands and hoping we had an engine or something. Than I notice the one other guy with all his limbs in tact has oars. Cool. I'd help, but dang, just one set of oars.

Later in a different dream in a different universe it would seem, I'm at a funeral. My co-workers are there. My coworkers are mostly related to each other, a large Mexican family and we've actually attended quite a number of funerals with them. A cute little white girl is talking on a microphone and I'm seeing if any of my coworkers need a lift. I try to comfort the younger woman from my office and her friend (or sister?), but they seem to want me to piss off as if I have no business even talking to 'em. There's som odd tension of me finding them very attractive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home