RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Poke in the eye

At a backyard BBQ. There's a guy there who seems a-lot like Chad (who I'm currently on tour with) but he's bigger and he's not Chad.
I flick something off my leg and it hits him in the eye, really gets him good.
He's not happy.
I apologize. He sort of accepts my apology. A while late, the incident fogotten, I toss him something. It hits him in the same eye. He's now really pissed. I tell him I'm sorry. I over do it. I jump up but he would just as soon I get away from him.
The BBQ was being hosted by Jerry Perry and Linda Perry. They showed me inside their apartment. It was all burnt out and flooded and devoid of light and there was meat everywhere, like they were in the meat business.
I went back outside. I thought a bug was on me, a swatted it. It was just a piece of bark. It hit the dude in the eye. "Okay, I'm not even gonna tell you I'm sorry, because you won't believe me, I'm just gonna leave. but I am sorry. I'll go now."
"Yeah, that's a good idea, GO!"
He's really mad now, and I'm thinking this may mean a fight at some time in my future. I wonder if I should go ahead and fight him now, while I've already got his vision blurry, but I decide this won't spare me another fight later so I leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home