RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Zombies again, sort of...

The whole town was evacuating due to the Zombie attack. I hadn't seen any zombies but civil disorder was a bigger concern for the moment. I wanted to take off, but I wanted to have my bike. I went to the Zimmerman offices to get it. Some thugs saw me go in and followed me. I pretended not to be into the bike. Telling them there was much better stuff in the inner office if we could get through the doors. "Oh we can get through the doors." they started breaking the locks. I grabbed my bike and split.
I met a girl who was Laura from some dumb tv show that Bryna watches, Rescue Me. Laura joined me in heading up the mountain. Then we found a kid. Now the kid was with us too. I was a dog who seemed trapped on a ledge by a river. I lowered my body down, thinking the dog could climb up me and get free. As I was doing this very dangerous thing the kid just wandered around this trail I hadn't seen and called the dog who came right up easily. I felt silly and climbed back up. It was getting dark and I realized we'd been very foolish letting it get dark without preparing for the night.
I woke up several times during the dream but always went right back into it. One time I even named things in my bedroom trying to get a lock on where I was, on the real world. Still I went back into it. I imagined a small shed with a tin roof and figured we'd sleep on the roof. Zombies can't climb and people wouldn't see us up there. Sometime after that I woke up. The residue of the dream stayed with me for a the first few hours of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home