RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Thursday, October 08, 2015

Matt McCord was getting me ready to play on stage with him. We had a big audience and the music kicked in, and Matt, who is a bass player in the this dream, is telling, "Just hit G, then C" or something like that and I had no idea how to follow these instructions and the crowd is starting to notice that I am not playing actual music on the guitar.

Staying at a hotel, couldn't go in the pool unless I was manscaped by a person on staff. Went to my room and awaited the manscaper. Several people were going to stick around for the manscaping, including one woman who said she was curious about it. I said sure. I lay down and a person came in with a big rusted metal sheering device. Also gave my face a shave with a razor and some kind of shaving solution. I noticed my face wasn't very close or clean shaven.

Sending my daughter into another room to hang out with my mom so I can fondle and talk dirty to me wife. I realize my phone had butt dialed my mom and I'm worried that she heard the filthy things I was saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home