RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Rehearsing the scene

Gorgeous local actress, I have a scene that I need to rehears with her involving bedroom talk, a kiss and simulated sex and I'm pretty sure that rehearsing it will lead to us actually having sex. I may have written it, not sure.
As in many of my dreams I live in a portion of an impossibly big and complicated house that feels like it is haunted. We arrange to meet in my room to rehearse. A male comic drives me there. I tell him about the rehearsal and he feels that I have an erection with his hand. Oddly plutonic, like we're talking about cars or something. "Oh yeah, thats an erection alright."
I get to room and the actress is there as is my wife, though I'm not sure she is my wife in the dream, we don't live together and I'm not sure our relationship. She won't leave though so that the rehearsal can happen which is very frustrating. I wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home