RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

She's My Max

Dreamt that we had Max only in some sort of fostering capacity. It wasn't clear if she was our biological child or not but we'd raised her and now two couples were coming to meet her to potentially adopt her. One couple was everything I'm not, they were wealthy and neatly dressed and seemed very clear headed and alert, focused. I thought they'd be good parents to Max and they clearly wanted to adopt her but then I broke down and crying I said, "No! She's My Max! I want to keep her with us." They told me that was okay. I could see they were disappointed. Bryna came and hugged me and I kept crying saying "She's my Max, she's my Max."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home