RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Awful Dream

Bryna was not sleeping well and having bad dreams. I'm sure that, plus the terrible sinus headache I'm struggling with triggered my own bad dream. I dreamt that Bryna was sitting up in bed having terrible stomach pain. She'd called the advice nurse who said this was nothing unusual and that she wasn't at risk of losing the baby yet but we weren't convinced. I got her to lay down and noticed blood on her forehead. She told me she had tried choking herself to get some sleep and that she may have also hit her head. I told her no more choking herself. When I woke up, the dream seemed very real and it took me awhile to realize it was a dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home