RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Food

Two nights in a row dreamed about food. Last night, I'm at my mom's with my brothers waiting for her to show up as she is making breakfast but first I am going through her cabinets eating all kinds of sweets. she has some kind of waffles with strawberry filling that are stacked in her cabinet with no packaging. I know its a bad idea to eat so many sweets but I'm out of control.

Night before, after doing a really great show, I dreamed I'd just done a really great show and was now with some older couple, friends of my parents or an aunt and uncle. I was a young adult, maybe early 20s in the dream and we were in a huge store that had food, I was eating a calzone but filled with mushrooms and sauce, no cheese and walking around. I found a section that sold records and they had lots of cool stuff in brand new, mint condition. My only disappointment was that there was no comedy section. I finished the giant calzone and went to pay for it explaining to the sales clerk that it was me who set off the alarm on accident, I'd wandered into the employees only section because I thought it was an adult's only section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home