RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Don't Hit Me; I'm Too Smart!

I am playing with a cockatiel. It is very smart. I hit it on the back of it's head. It jumps off its perch and marches away crying. I follow it. It turns around and yells "Don't Hit Me! I'm Too Smart!" I tell it I'm sorry, and I am. The bird then climbs on my finger and snuggles against me shivering like it's just desperate to be loved. I pet it and feel guilty. Even after I wake up I feel guilty all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home