RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Swingin' desserts

I have some friends who are swingerific. In this dream I and the wife of this couple are getting desserts at a buffet. We're both vegan (in real life she isn't) but we're cheating on our diet with chocolate cake with whipped cream and strawberry shortcake with whipped cream.
I'm not sure she's a swinger in the dream and there is a sense that if we're cheating on our diets maybe we can cheat on our partners.
I'm concerned that I'm having so man affair dreams lately. This is the first one where it didn't involve me having explicit permission. weird.
I woke up really wanting some dessert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home