RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

weird...

Suzie Q- the snack cake that is whipped pigs fat and sugar between two chocolate cakes, only this one's giant and shaped like a guitar and I'm playing with it like it's a real guitar and singing a song made up of the names of snack cakes "Twinkies, Ding Dongs, Ho Hos" etc. The guitar belongs to Bryna and I feel bad when I can't help eating it.
We're in a locker room, or laundry mat. We put our clothes in a locker that dries your clothes or warms 'em at least, but you pull the key and lock the clothes in. We just want to warm our clothes because it's cold out and their still a little wet. I don't seem to remember us being naked though? There's a living room attached to the laundry mat/locker room. I leave the remains of the half eaten Suzie -Q guitar in there.
Dream jumps. Bryna has my old job at Capitol Aquarium. I'm helping her. The lights keep going out. There are some weird fish, including an elephant nosed dolphin fish, which is a huge fish with a weird smooshed up wrinkled nose and very little resemblance to an actual elephant nosed fish, which always reminded me of a dolphin. There was also a fresh water shark who looked like a toy shark, all squat and big eyed with two large cheek disks like a frog.
There were a bunch of kids helping Bryna do the job I used to do alone and I noticed the siphons were no longer set up to keep the tank from draining all the way down. I explained to Bryna how we could set them up so that they wouldn't drain so much.
I was distraught to see they pulled a half an aisle of fish tanks to sell dolls and toys all of which were marketed towards black people. The manager explained that the janitor bought enough toys to make it worth carrying them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home